Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well, it has been another "sick" few days at my house! Even though my fever virus got better, my ear infection was not getting better. (at least that was the professional diagnosis of Aunt Kim a.k.a. Dr. Mom/Aunt) We went back to the doctor again 6 days later and they said there was a sack of pus on my ear! (gross!!!) No wonder it hurts! They gave me new medicine!
Today is the 1st day I seem to feel a lot better~!

My new words over the past few days are "bucket", "bowl", "row", & "mouth". I also used my sign for "more" repeatedly in the car with Aunt Kim while she was feeding me a cereal bar.

Yesterday was a "snow" day and we all stayed home and played. There wasn't really much snow but schools were all closed because of sleet & ice.

Maybe we will get back to our routine soon!

No comments: