Sunday, October 26, 2008

Look at that!

This weekend was the Stewart family non-feb birthday celebration. There are basically two birthday celebrations a year. One for those with birthdays in February and one for everyone else - like me. About half the family has birthdays in February and the other half are spread throughout the year - like me and my sister.

While they were visiting, my cousin Marie brought a kitten to visit too. I was facinated (as you can tell).



I thought she, 'Seven', was neat.

Here I am showing the kitty one of the cool things my aunts helped us make. We LOVE it when they come because they come loaded with fun things to do. Lots of arts and crafts and of course food. Sometimes the arts and crafts and food collide and we end up with really interesting things (see my sisters blog for more info - david-kathy.blogspot.com).



Here uncle Jeff is trying to teach me to whistle. I have got to learn that. It is sooo cool.
Grandaddy and Granny came to visit too. I loved playing with them.








Grandaddy has this really cool stick! I have got to get one of those. Just think of all the things I could whack with that thing!

Since I am a non-feb myself, I also received some gifts. Something I'm always in favor of.


No comments: