Sunday, September 28, 2008

I love the great outdoors!

We played outside a LOT this weekend! Saturday morning, we all went outside and enjoyed the beautiful day! I had great fun pushing this "vehicle" around and it didn't bother me at all when I would fall and skin my knees because I was going too fast! I just LOVE being mobile!
Kennedy made this photo of me! I think she is an awesome photographer!
Hmmm...what can I get into next out here?
Ok, I can help Kali with her breakfast! She was very patient even though I kept interrupting her mealtime!
Next, Daddy needed the hose pulled out to water some plants, so of course, I was ready to help with that too!
Open these gates!! I love to rattle the gates as loud as possible!
Hey Tyler, whatcha doing in there????
Tyler was giving me kisses through the fence! Later on, Mommy gave BOTH dogs a "shampoo and set"! They really needed it!
On Sunday afternoon, we all went to the park and Kennedy rode her bike and I walked and rode in the stroller.
Come on, guys! Let's get going!! I'm ready to run!!!


No comments: