Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Morning time with Mommy!!

This morning, Aunt Kim had to take Chris for a doctor's appointment, so Mommy stayed home and played with me until lunchtime!! We had so much fun just hanging out! Look how big I am getting sitting in this chair!
Even though it was 43 degrees outside, Mommy thought we should bundle up and go to the park because it was so sunny outside! I didn't mind the hat too much, but was not too sure about these gloves she put on my hands. I kept staring at my "gloved hands" while we were at the park.
This picture is a little blurry because Mommy and I were swinging and she was holding the camera out in front of us, taking our picture! I think my expression says it all....
We didn't stay too long because the wind was very cold and I was ready to take a nap early today. It was all I could do to stay awake for the 3 minutes it took us to get home! Mommy unbundled me and I started my "I'm ready to sleep song" on her shoulder. I went to sleep at 10:00 this morning so I should be refreshed and ready for lunch when Aunt Kim gets here!

No comments: